This program consist of monthly group sessions along with a monthly service project for the formerly incarcerated to meet with godly men for fellowship and edification.
The purpose of this program is to provide opportunities that facilitate the creation of new relationships for the sole purpose of personal and spiritual development.
Our Goal is to see new relationships created between those who are reentering society and those who are assets to our society. We believe that through this effort individuals, families and communities will be transformed.
- Identify individuals who are reentering society that desire personal and spiritual development.
- Once a person is selected, they are invited to our monthly pow-wows and service projects. They will meet mentors who have already been trained and equipped.
- As relationships are developed those who reentering society are encouraged to ask a mentor to mentor them.
- The mentor’s ultimate goal will be to connect the mentee with other individuals for the purpose of further exposure to personally and spiritually growth.
- Pow-Wow’s- are group sessions that generate discussions around relevant topics that create theological, practically, and transferable knowledge. They will also serve as preparation meetings for upcoming projects and service events.
- Projects- will be opportunities for our pow-wow group to serve churches and community organization.